Inta’s new anti-legionella thermostatic mixing valve comes equipped with a by-pass device to disinfect the valve and the waterway up to the faucet without having to be disassembled while delivering safe, blended hot water to taps, showers, bidets and other water outlets.
Thanks to the valves temperature sensor which dilates and contracts depending on the perceived temperature, it constantly sets the right proportion between hot and cold water automatically regulating the water flow between hot and cold until the perfect temperature has been achieved.
- Operating pressure range of 0.2 to 10 bar
- Thermal cartridge technology
- Temperature stability of +/-2°C
- Fail safe on hot and cold supplies
- Suitable for use with unvented supplies, combi boilers, gravity and mains pressure systems
- Chrome Plated
|Thermostatic Mixing Valve 15mm with Built in Diverter for Sterilisation||60015CP|
|Thermostatic Mixing Valve 15mm||62015CP|