Ecomatic Loading Pumps
Inta’s Ecomatic loading pump and anti-condensation sets are a simple, easy to install way of linking a solid fuel boiler with a direct thermal heat store cylinder. The valve consists of a pump and a pre-set thermostatic diverter.
When a solid fuel boiler first fires, the flow temperature is inevitably low. The thermostat in the Ecomatic diverts the flow of hot water straight back to the boiler, not allowing it to pass through the direct cylinder, so it heats quickly and the return temperature to the boiler is higher than dew point.
When the temperature of the flow increases above the set point of the thermostat, it begins to open, allowing the flow of hot water from the solid fuel boiler into the direct cylinder, drawing cooler water from the bottom of the cylinder back to boiler in the return, heating it more efficiently by not excessively lowering the return temperature.
When the thermal store is full of hot water, i.e. the return temperature has reached the set point of thermostat, the diverter closes and the Ecomatic simply re-circulates the loop from the direct thermal heat store to the solid fuel boiler.
- Links a solid fuel boiler and direct thermal heat store
- Prevents the formation of condensation and tar in the boiler casing
- Blends cooler water from the bottom of the cylinder with flow Increases energy efficiency
- Choice of two set temperatures * Supplied in 1″ and 11⁄4” female BSP
- 240v supply
- Maximum inlet temperature 110°C
- Maximum inlet pressure 6 bar
- Supplied with a WILO RS25-6-3 pump
|1" Ecomatic COMPACT anti-condensation set 55°C set point||SMV1461|
|1" Ecomatic COMPACT anti-condensation set 72°C set point||SMV1497|
|1¼" Ecomatic anti-condensation set 55°C set point||SMV1155|
|1¼" Ecomatic anti-condensation set 72°C set point||SMV1105|