Hiper II Heat Interface Unit 2020
- Indirect Twin Plate Heat Interface Unit.
- Electronic control with pressure independent control.
- Auto diagnostics.
- Modbus communications.
- Programmable control options.
- Hydro-block construction reducing internal pipework for lower heat loss.
- Primary connections at the top.
- Secondary connection below or above the HIU.
- Separate strainers and drains for each circuit.
Main HIU Features
- Auto Fault Diagnostics.
- Modbus communications to report system conditions or fault conditions to a central monitor or BMS.
- Pay As You Go (Prepayment) switching.
- Integral shut off for Pay As You Go (PAYG) – no external Valve required!
- Automatic closing of the Control valve when power lost for Anti-Scald and stop unnecessary heat returns.
- Pump protection against Pump sticking.
- Scaling protection programme for the DHW plate heat exchanger
- Heating Radiators or Under Floor (UFH) selection.
- Optimised or Constant temperature Heating option
- Viewing access to Heat Meter calculator by lift-up panel.
Functional and Safety Features
- Integral Flushing and Bypass Filter Valve
- Test Ports
- UFH slab drying cycle
- Frost protection function.
- PWM pump speed control option
- Pressure Differential and Flow Control by fast acting PICV with Stepper Actuator.
- Integral Shock Arrestor for cold water supply
- 3 Strainers, one for each circuit
- Filling group for Heating Circuit
Functional and Commissioning Features
- Start Up Menu for Commissioning
- Set time and date.
- Heating Flow limitation setting.
- Programmable Return Temperature limitation control.
- Keep warm can be turned off or temperature and time control options
- Manual pump override (for test)
- Room Thermostat Normally OPEN or CLOSED option.
- Additional switch for adding a second pump to load a cylinder or use as an alarm.
- Optional programme to add a temperature controlled hot water storage cylinder.
- Programmable Anti-Legionella cycle
- Keep Warm function by temperature and time, programmable or switch off options.
- Languages option
- User level programming option
- Hidden installer programming level option
|Hiper II Twin Plate HIU SZ 80kW DHW, 3 - 30 HTG||HIPER2TPSZ80|
|Hiper II Twin Plate HIU 15-80kW DHW, 3 - 30 HTG ZENNER HEAT METER||HIPER2TP1580ZE|
|Flushing By Pass Kit A (temporary pipe)||HI2ACKITA|
|Flushing By Pass Kit B (Fixed connection to HIU with Valve)||HI2ACKITB|
|Flushing By Pass Kit C (External Valve and Tee's)||HI2ACKITC|
|First fix JIG||HI2ACJIG|
|Primary only first fix kit, use with Hiper first fix JIG||HIACPFFKIT|
|Pair stand off wall brackets||HI2ACBKT|
|All connections at top (set of 4 insulated preformed pipes)||HI2ACCON|
|All connections at top (set of 2 pairs MxM Isolation Valves Wras approved)||HI2ACISO|
|Lower connections pipe kit (set of 4 preformed pipes to bring connections 'back to the wall'.||HIAC02BVPACK|
|Pack of 4 Secondary Ballvalves Pack Wras approved||HIAC03BVPACK|
|Prepayment relay (for billing systems using a 230v signal)||HIAC04230KIT|
|Security - anti tamper fixing screws + driver||HIAC05SSPACK|
|Insulation jackets for isolation valves (pair)||ARM022129|
|ZE102C5 Inta Ultrasonic Heat Meter with Mbus||ZE102C5|
- HIU Hiper II Brochure V2
- Tech Submission Template
- Hiper II IOI 2020 REV3
- Annex4 -Declaration of lifetime expectancy of Optima Cartridge and Fast Acting Actuator
- Annex3 – Declaration of Conformity Fast Acting Activator 18-18xx_201623DC11
- Commissioning sheet Hiper II
- Spares Hiper II
- Hiper II flushing bypass kit A
- Hiper II flushing bypass kit B
- Hiper II flushing bypass kit C
- Hiper II stand off brackets
- Hiper II prepayment RELAY 230v
- Hiper II lower connections pipe kit
- Hiper II HIU and Accessories Price List July 2020
- Hiper II first fix JIG
- Hiper II all connections at top pipes