HTM64 Wall Mounted Lever Operated Thermostatic Tap
The all new fully approved Inta range of HTM Mixers and Taps has been designed and manufactured to meet the specific requirements of hospitals, where hygiene and infection control are paramount.
The new range of clinical handwash mixers are WRAS and TMV3 approved, compliant with the Healthcare Performance Requirements and feature a long lever that can be operated without hand contact, a full safe-touch surface to prevent contact scalding, smooth lines and surfaces for easy cleaning, a simple flushing method for installation, optional removable spout models for auto-claving, one piece removable cartridge, supply isolating valves accessible without removing from the wall/panel, simple sterilisation method, smooth internal surfaces and a flow outlet compliant with HTM04-01 addendum 2013.
- WRAS and TMV3 approved
- Conforms to Healthcare Performance Requirements (HTM64) and HTM04-01 addendum 2013
- Full Safe Touch body
- Thermostatic control
- Integral isolation valves
- Long paddle lever for operation without hand contact
- Smooth internal surfaces
- Sterilisation function for the complete tap
- Detachable spout version also available for autoclaving
- Flow straightener compliant with HTM04-01
- Infra Red and deck mounted versions available to suit alternative installations
|Wall Mounted Lever Operated Sequential Thermostatic Tap||HTMWMCP|
|Wall Mounted Lever Operated Sequential Thermostatic Tap with Detachable Spout||HTMWMRS|