Intamix (Under Bath)
The Intamix low pressure under bath mixing valve is designed primarily for bath applications to meet the requirements of Building Regulations Part G. The new regulations state the temperature of water to a bath should be limited to no more 48°C. This allows for heat loss in metal baths. A comfortable bathing temperature is around 37°C.
In order to comply with this legislation the Intamix low pressure under bath mixing valve complies with the requirements of TMV2. Delivering safe blended hot water with high flow rates. The Intamix low pressure thermostatic mixing valve is the ideal solution to the requirements of Building Regulations Part G.
- Thermostatic protection
- Single piece thermostatic cartridge construction
- Automatic shut off in the event of hot or cold water failure
- High flow rate, low pressure drops
- Adjustable outlet temperature
- Temperature stability ± 2°C
- 22mm compression connections with integral check valves and filters
- TMV2 approved
- WRAS Approved
|Intamix (Under Bath) with --- - 22mm compression.||60007CP|