The inta single and twin pump pressurisation units automatically controls the system pressure in a sealed system. The unit is permanently connected to the heating system delivering water at a pre-determined pressure.
Once the system has been initially filled, the inta pressurisation units will take over and maintain optimum system conditions.
Should a loss of water occur in the system, for any reason, the pressurisation unit will detect a drop in pressure and automatically start the pump to refill the system, restoring it to the original cold fill pressure.
- Automatically controls the pressure in a sealed system
- Maintains optimum system conditions
- Detects a drop in system pressure and then automatically re-fills it to a pre-set level
- Available in both single and twin pump units
- Supplied with a non ferrous peripheral turbine pump
- Digital PLR controller – highly accurate compared to analogue gauges
- BMS compatible as standard
- Lightweight, easy to mount design
- Simple, easy to understand ‘real world’ fault codes
- 3 bar pump as standard
|Single Pump Pressurisation Unit||SPPU|
|Twin Pump Pressurisation Unit||TPPU|